Deepen Your Self-Knowledge
Knowing ourselves- our personality traits, strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for development- is vital to our continued growth and success.
With such insights, we can amplify our strengths, increase our personal eminence, learn what energizes vs. what drains us, and identify ways to further differentiate ourselves at work and in our communities.
With this in mind, I’m launching a new offering of an Assessment + 2 x 60 min Coaching package for $150 USD (valued at over $300) to help my clients deepen their self-knowledge, embrace who they are and how they want to show up, and take actions aligned to their goals and natural gifts. This coaching package is a terrific way to explore questions like, “Who am I? Why am I the way I am? What’s working for me and what’s holding me back? How do I bring more of ME into the world?”
Here’s how it works:
- Choose 1 assessment you’d like to experience and then reply to this email with your selection so I can send you a short coaching agreement for your signature. I will send the link to your chosen assessment upon payment.
- Leadership: This will assess your leadership competencies, behaviors, and traits, resulting in a detailed report to help you better understand how you lead, what comes naturally to do, and what could be “even better if.” Ideal for current and rising leaders.
- Strengths: This will assess your strengths against several categories and result in a detailed 14+ page report that identifies and interprets your top strengths, how to leverage these strengths, and what pitfalls to avoid. Ideal for individual contributers, rising leaders, and those re-entering the workplace.
- Personality (Enneagram): This is personality assessment based on 9 Enneagram types, resulting in a comprehensive report to help you better understand your Ennegram type, plus your adjacent types AND your opporunities for growth in other Enneagram types. Ideal for anyone curious about their personality traits and committed to growth. (Note, the Enneagram assessment is free, but accessing the detailed report costs $19 USD which you pay directly to the assessment provider.)
- Mindset: This is a two-part assessment focused on mindset, uncovering your most common “saboteurs” (negative beliefs/thought processes) and overall Positive Intelligence Quotient score (which gauges your mental fitness based on how strong your positive vs negative thought processes are). Ideal for anyone interested in addressing negative thought patterns and improving mental fitness. These two assessments are fairly short and result in two web-based reports, with access to resources to help you continue to develop your mental fitness.
- Once you have completed your assessment and shared your results with me, you will book a timeslot for your 1st session to review your results and discuss next steps: www.calendly.com/christinazini
- Your second session will take place approximately 4-6 weeks after your first session. In between the first and second sessions, you’ll be working towards whatever actions you’ve defined as a result of our discussion focused on the assessment findings with unlimited email/text/chat coaching support from yours truly.