Coach. Light Liberator. Mama. Dreamer. Creator. Networking Queen. Empath. Storyteller. Fertility Warrior.
Hi, I’m Christina! So grateful you found me here! Flashback to 2009 and you would have found me dashing through an airport in a stark black suit paired with Prada heels and a heavy laptop bag. At first glance, you might have thought my life was quite glamorous: the six-figure salary, designer suits, 100k frequent flier status, travel to 50+ countries, luxury hotels, and so much more. #BossLady
But would you have guessed that I spent many weekends curled up in a ball, so paralyzed by anxiety that I couldn’t function? Would you have guessed that my chosen profession and jet-setting lifestyle was literally making me sick? Because for over a decade, I silenced my inner voice and chose the logic of my head over the stirrings of my heart EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Until one day I realized I could no longer keep up this professional charade: it was time to honor my (neglected) body, tune into my heart, and follow my dreams!
So, in 2011/2012, I left my corporate career behind, re-trained as a professional coach, and launched my own coaching practice to develop and empower women leaders. I also manifested my big dream of becoming a mother: after a LONG fertility journey, my husband and I became the proud parents of our miracle son (and, in 2019, 2 more miracles!). All made possible because I finally took a leap in the direction of my dreams… not knowing how it would turn out, just trusting that my heart would guide me.
Here I am today… blessed to work with amazing women just like you, blessed to be a wife and a mama of 3, blessed to be surrounded by so many friends, blessed to be living the life of my dreams. Nope, my life isn’t perfect, but I continue to thrive on grit, grace, and gratitude.
I hope you’re inspired to do the same. When you are ready to take your first step – baby step or big leap – I’m here for you… as coach, fellow leader, light liberator, cheerleader, confidante, and guide.
AS FEATURED IN
Coaching & Consulting Credentials:
- International Coach Federation, Associate Certified Coach, awarded in 2012 and most recently renewed in 2021
- Coach U Core Essentials Graduate
- IBM Certified Consultant in Strategy & Change
Health & Wellness Credentials:
- American Fitness Professionals & Associates, Certified Group Fitness Instructor and Certified Nutrition & Wellness Consultant
- Flow Yoga Certified Beginners’ Yoga Instructor
- University of Michigan, Bachelor of Arts with Distinction, Political Science
- University of Michigan, Bachelor of Arts with Distinction, Communication
- Northern Michigan University, Master of Public Administration